Cat. no. P 158
- Oil on canvas
- 100.33 x 68.58 cm
- Signed and dated lower right corner: Salvador / 1925
- The Dali Museum, St. Petersburg (Florida)
- Pedro Peré, Barcelona
- E. and A. Reynolds Morse, Cleveland (Ohio)
- A. Oriol Anguera, Mentira y verdad de Salvador Dalí, Cobalto, Barcelona, 1948, p. I
- Juan Antonio Gaya Nuño, Salvador Dalí, Omega, Barcelona, 1950, il. 4
- The Salvador Dalí museum : souvenir catalogue, The Reynolds-Morse Foundation, Cleveland [Ohio], 1962, p. 8
- "The Double Dali", Museum News, 30/09/1962, Washington, D.c., p. 36
- Ninety-three oils by Salvador Dalí : 1917-1970, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1973, p. 137
- Salvador Dalí ... a panorama of his art, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1974, p. 27, p. 137
- Luis Romero, Todo Dalí en un rostro, Blume, Barcelona | Madrid, 1975, p. 326
- Dalí: the Salvador Dalí museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston. Toronto. London, 1991, il. 20
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 94
- Robert S. Lubar, The Salvador Dalí Museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston - New York - London, 2000, p. 31
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.