The Three Pines
Cat. no. P 28
The Three Pines
- c. 1918
- Oil on canvas
- 28 x 38 cm
- Signed lower left at a later date: DALI
- Private collection
This oil painting was retouched by Dalí himself in 1971 and signed that same year.
- 1994, London, Hayward Gallery, Salvador Dalí: the early years, 03/03/1994 - 30/05/1994, cat. no. 5
- Salvador Dalí: the early years, South Bank Centre, [London], 1994, p. 69
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 28
- Les Essentiels de l'art Dalí, Ludion, Amsterdam, 2003, p. 12
- The Portable Dalí, Universe, New York, 2003, p. 12
- Atles paisatgístic de les terres de Girona, Diputació de Girona, Girona, 2010, p. 934
- Mariona Seguranyes, La Mirada persistent : història de la pintura a Figueres, 1892-1960, Ajuntament de Figueres | Diputació de Girona, Figueres | Girona, 2013, p. 77
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.