Cat. no. P 83
- c. 1919
- Oil on canvas
- 31 x 33.2 cm
- Signed lower left corner: Dalí
- Kunstmuseum, Bern. Georges F. Keller bequest, 1981
- Georges F. Keller
- 1989, Stuttgart, Staatsgalerie, Salvador Dalí, 1904-1989, 13/05/1989 - 23/07/1989, cat. no. 10v
- 1991, Tokyo, Mitsukoshi Museum of Art, Dalí exhibition, 10/10/1991 - 17/11/1991, cat. no. 40b
- Salvador Dalí, 1904-1989, Gerd Hatje, Stuttgart, 1989, p. 20
- Dalí exhibition, Mitsukoshi Museum of Art, Tokyo, 1991, p. 91
- Von Matisse bis Dalí : Das Legat Georges F. Keller an das Kunstmuseum Bern = De Matisse à Dalí : le legs Georges F. Keller au Musée des beaux-arts de Berne, Kunstmuseum Bern, Bern, 1998, p. 191, p. 200 (indirect image)
- Picasso, Miró, Dalí. Giovani e arrabbiati: la nascita della modernità, Skira, Milano, 2011, p. 111, p. 201
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.