The golden age
Cat. no. P 496
The golden age
- c. 1940
- Oil on unknown support
- 30.5 x 35.5 cm
- Unsigned and undated
- Dalzell Hatfield Galleries, Los Angeles
- 1941, Chicago, The Arts Club of Chicago, Salvador Dali, 23/05/1941 - 14/06/1941, cat. no. 7
- 1941, New York, Julien Levy Gallery, Salvador Dalí, 22/04/1941 - 20/05/1941, cat. no. 7
- 1941, Los Angeles, Dalzell Hatfield Galleries, Salvador Dalí, 10/09/1941 - 05/10/1941, cat. no. 6
- A. Reynolds Morse, Michel Tapié, Dalí: a study of his life and work, New York graphic Society, Greenwich [Connecticut], 1958, p. 51
- José Angelo Gaiarsa, Respiraçao e imaginaçao, Jose Angelo Gaiarsa, Sao Paulo, 1971, p. 40 (detail), p. 92 (detail)
- A. Reynolds Morse, Dali's animal crackers, Salvador Dalí Museum, St. Petersburg, Florida, 1993, p. 51
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 333
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.