Cat. no. P 696
- c. 1954
- Oil on canvas
- 37.5 x 42.5 cm
- Signed lower left corner: Dalí
- The Dali Museum, St. Petersburg (Florida)
- E. and A. Reynolds Morse, Cleveland (Ohio)
- 1954, New York City, Carstairs Gallery, Dali 1954, December 1954 - January 1955, cat. no. 2
- 1965, New York, Gallery of Modern Art, Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, 18/12/1965 - 13/03/1966, cat. no. 137
- 2007, Osaka, Suntory Museum, Dalí multifaceted : centenary exhibition, 08/03/2007 - 06/05/2007, cat. no. 28
- A. Reynolds Morse, Michel Tapié, Dalí: a study of his life and work, New York graphic Society, Greenwich [Connecticut], 1958, p. 72
- Max Gérard, Dalí de Draeger, Blume, Barcelona, 1968, il. 231 (detail)
- Ninety-three oils by Salvador Dalí : 1917-1970, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1973, p. 175
- Salvador Dalí ... a panorama of his art, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1974, p. 104, p. 175
- Dalí: the Salvador Dalí museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston. Toronto. London, 1991, il. 83
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 474
- Antoni Pitxot, Montse Aguer i Teixidor, Casa-Museo Salvador Dalí Port Lligat : una vida con la luz de la eternidad, Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí, Escudo de oro, [Figueres], [Barcelona], 1998, p. 18
- Robert S. Lubar, The Salvador Dalí Museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston - New York - London, 2000, p. 138
- Dalí multifaceted : centenary exhibition, The Chunichi Shimbun, [S. l.], 2007, p. 79
- Salvador Dalí, Yomiuri Shimbun, Culture Promotion Department, Tokyo, 2016, p. 218
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.