Cat. no. P 754
- Oil on canvas
- 39.5 x 29.6 cm
- Signed and dated lower right corner: G. Salvador Dalí / 1960
- The Dali Museum, St. Petersburg (Florida)
- Carstairs Gallery, New York
- E. and A. Reynolds Morse, Cleveland (Ohio)
Despite being dated 1960, the available documentation for this work indicates that it was painted between 1958-1960, and for this reason we have accepted the interval as valid.
- 1960, New York, Carstairs Gallery, Salvador Dali, December 1960 - January 1961, cat. no. 7
- 1965, New York, Gallery of Modern Art, Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, 18/12/1965 - 28/02/1966, cat. no. 148
- 2010, Atlanta, High Museum of Art, Salvador Dalí: The late work, 07/07/2010 - 09/02/2011, cat. no. 30
- The Salvador Dalí museum : souvenir catalogue, The Reynolds-Morse Foundation, Cleveland [Ohio], 1962, p. 22
- Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, The Foundation for Modern Art, New York, 1965, p. 125
- Salvador Dali, a catalog of prints, lithographs, etchings : 1924-1967, The Reynolds Morse Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, 1967, p. 3 (indirect image)
- Ninety-three oils by Salvador Dalí : 1917-1970, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1973, p. 177
- Salvador Dalí ... a panorama of his art, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1974, p. 113, p. 177
- Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Salvador Dalí (il.), Il Fantastico idalgo don Chisciotte della Mancia, Del Drago, Milano, 1986, p. 42
- Dalí: the Salvador Dalí museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston. Toronto. London, 1991, il. 89
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 522
- Robert S. Lubar, The Salvador Dalí Museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston - New York - London, 2000, p. 150
- The Portable Dalí, Universe, New York, 2003, p. 327
- Salvador Dalí : the late work, High Museum of Art | Yale University Press, Atlanta | New Haven and London, 2010, p. 86
- Salvador Dalí, Yomiuri Shimbun, Culture Promotion Department, Tokyo, 2016, p. 219
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.