The Sun of Dalí
Cat. no. P 803
The Sun of Dalí
- Oil on Masonite ® board
- 101 x 75.7 cm
- Signed center right: Dalí
Signed and dated lower right: Dalí / 1965
- Okazaki City Museum, Japan
- Private collection
- 1982, Tokyo, Isetan Museum of Art, Rétrospective Salvador Dalí 1982, 28/02/1982 - 06/04/1982, cat. no. 24
- 1999, Tokyo, Mitsukoshi Museum of Art, Dali exhibition 1999, 12/06/1999 - 20/08/1999, cat. no. 73
- 2000, Hartford, Connecticut, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Dalí's optical illusions, 21/01/2000 - 26/03/2000, cat. no. 59
- 2006, Ehime, The Museum of Art, Dali's universe and masterpieces of surreallists, 10/02/2006 - 26/03/2006, cat. no. 13
- Rétrospective Salvador Dalí 1982, Edition Art Life, [S.l.], 1982, cat. no. 24
- The Worlds of Gaudi and Dalí: fantasies in Spain, Dalí: his magic of figures, Asahi Shimbun, [S.l.], 1990, p. 29
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 553
- Dali exhibition 1999, NTV Europe B.V., [S.l.], 1999, p.173
- Dalí's optical illusions, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Hartford, Connecticut, 2000, p. 177
- Dali's universe and masterpieces of surrealists, The Museum of Art, Ehime (Japó), , p. 42
- Surréalisme : livres et gravures, La Poussière du Temps, Paris, [s.d.], p. 18
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.