Cat. no. P 793
- Oil on canvas
- 22.9 x 30.5 cm
- Signed and dated lower right corner: 1962 Dalí
- Private collection
- Dr. and Mrs. Armand Hammer, Westward, California
- 1964, Hollywood Boulevard, Municipal Art Gallery, An exhibition of drawings and paintings by Salvador Dalí, 20/11/1964 - 20/12/1964, cat. no. 18
- 1965, New York, Gallery of Modern Art, Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, 18/12/1965 - 28/02/1966, cat. no. 162
- 1969, San Diego, Fine Arts Gallery of San Diego & Putnam Foundation, Timken Gallery Balboa Park, Modern masters of Spain painting : legacy of Spain, XXth century, 02/01/1969 - 04/03/1969, no reference
- 1971, Baden-Baden, Staatliche Kunsthalle, Dalí: Gemälde, Zeichnungen, Objekte, Schmuck, 29/01/1971 - 28/03/1971, cat. no. 72
- Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, The Foundation for Modern Art, New York, 1965, p. 136
- Modern masters of Spain painting : legacy of Spain, XXth century, Fine Arts Gallery of San Diego & Putnam Foundation, Timken Gallery Balboa Park, San Diego, 1969, n. p.
- Dalí: Gemälde, Zeichnungen, Objekte, Schmuck, Staatliche Kunsthalle, Baden-Baden, 1971, p. 185
- Salvador Dalí, Les Vins de Gala, Draeger, Paris, 1977, p. 46-47 (detail)
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 546
- Les Essentiels de l'art Dalí, Ludion, Amsterdam, 2003, p. 336
- The Portable Dalí, Universe, New York, 2003, p. 336
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.