General conditions for filming and taking images inside the Dalí museums
We list below the general conditions for filming and taking images inside the Dalí museums. Below you will find an application form for you to fill in and apply for a date and time.
- To obtain permission to reproduce Salvador Dalí Works, you must contact the artists' rights society in the country where the images will be published or broadcasted. You must copy the Spanish sister society VEGAP (Madrid Office +34 91 532 66 32). For you to know which society manages Salvador Dalí's rights in your country, visit (CISAC).
- Make an appointment with the Dalí Foundation to take images inside the museums: specific day and hours while the museums are closed.
- You must pay in advance the filming fee given by the Dalí Foundation.
- Come in time according to the appointment.
- Use the images taken in the unique form and purpose for which you have been authorised.
- You must absolutely mention the copyright or licence in a clear position of the product resulting from this authorisation. Please, mention that images have been taken with the authorisation granted by Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
- You shall send the Dalí Foundation a copy of the product resulting from this authorisation.
- We recommend not to come in July, August or September. We can't guarantee that there is availability.
- We suggest that the team is as small as possible and that it brings as few equipment as possible.
In compliance with Spain's Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, the Gala-Salvador Dalí Foundation informs you that the data you provide will be included in a file for which the Foundation is responsible, for the purpose of providing the service requested and sending out commercial communications (including dispatch by electronic means) regarding the activities and the artistic and cultural services of the Foundation.