General conditions for filming or taking photograph inside
the Dalí Museums
In order to film or take photographs inside the Dalí Museums, it is compulsory that authorisation to reproduce the Works of Salvador Dalí be sought first. Licenses for the reproduction of works by Salvador Dalí must be obtained through the artists’ rights association in your country. See CISAC to know which society applies.
Fill in this form so as to apply for an appointment at the Dalí Museums.
The applicant engages himself/herself to:
- To pay in advance the fee for filming our taking pictures accorded.
- To follow the timetable laid down for carrying out the work agreed in advance.
- To use the photographs or film only in the manner and for the purpose for which they have been authorised.
- To show the copyright for reproduction in a visible position, either in the credits or beside the reproduction. You must state that the images were taken with the authorization of the Dalí Foundation.
- To send the archives of the Foundation one edition or copy of the film or photo-sequence taken.
- We recommend that all filming or photographic reports are not be scheduled from July to September. In this period, we cannot guarantee that photographs or filming can be carried out.