Cat. no. P 511
- c. 1934
- Oil on canvas
- 33 x 24 cm
- Unsigned and undated
- Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí, Figueres. Dalí bequest
- Artist's collection
Caresse Crosby and Joella Levy organized a ball with the theme "Bal Onirique" on January 18, 1935 as an homage to Gala and Salvador Dalí. The invitation to the event was illustrated with this painting which, in consequence, has received the name "Bal Onirique" as a title.
- 2004, Barcelona, CaixaForum, Dalí. Cultura de masses, 05/02/2004 - 23/05/2004, cat. no. 369
- Petit diccionari Dalí, Distribucions d'Art Surrealista, Figueres, 2001, p. 20 (detail), p. 92
- Dalí. Cultura de masses, Fundació La Caixa, Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí, Barcelona, Figueres, 2004, p. 198
- It's all Dalí, Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam, 2005, p. 335
- Media - Dalí, K11 Art Foundation, Shanghai Culture Publishing House, Shanghai, 2015, p. 202
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.