Girl in love
Cat. no. P 1156
Girl in love
- c. 1953
- Signed lower center: Salvador Dalí
- De Beers Consolidated Mines, Ltd. collection
This work was used in an advertising campaign for De Beers Consolidated Mines in 1953.
- "New campaigns", Time, 10/10/1953, New York, n. p.
- "And what of Love?", The Saturday Evening Post, 19/12/1953, s. l., p. 13
- Montse Aguer i Teixidor, Juan José Lahuerta, Salvador Dalí i les revistes, Distribucions d'Art Surrealista, [Figueres], 2008, il. 220 (indirect image)
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.