Cat. no. P 636
- Oil on canvas
- 58.4 x 68.6 cm
- Signed and dated lower right: Gala Salvador Dalí / 1947
- Morohashi Museum of Modern Art, Fukushima (Japan)
- Carstairs Gallery, New York
- Rip Underwood, Amarillo, Tx
- Auctioned at Christie's, New York, May 11th,1994
- Teizo Morohashi
- 1990, Montréal, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Salvador Dalí, 27/04/1990 - 29/07/1990, cat. no. 70
- "Original paintings displayed", Globe, 21/10/1954, Amarillo, Tex., n. p. (indirect image)
- Sam B. Cantey, "Museum Sets Preview For Amarillo Exhibit", Morning Avalache Journal, 26/03/1961, Lubbock, Tex., n. p. (indirect image)
- Salvador Dalí, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Montréal, 1990, p. 126
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 418
- The World of Salvador Dali and the 20 great masters of the 20th century, Morohashi Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo, 2005, p. 54
- The Decadal report of Morohashi Museum of Modern Art, Morohashi Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo, 2009, p. 19 (indirect image) (detail)
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.