Cat. no. P 652
- c. 1950
- Oil on canvas
- 14 x 17.5 cm
- Unsigned and undated
- Pérez Simón Collection, Mexico
- C. Bruhard,Brussels
- Galerie Isy Brachot, Brussels
- Auctioned at Sotheby's, London, June 29th, 1994
According to the catalogue for the exhibition held in Rotterdam from 21 November 1970 to 10 January 1971, Dalí said that he had painted this work for the English collector Peter Watson.
- 1970, Rotterdam, Museum Boymans-van Beuningen, Dalí, 21/11/1970 - 10/01/1971, cat. no. 78
- 1971, Baden-Baden, Staatliche Kunsthalle, Dalí: Gemälde, Zeichnungen, Objekte, Schmuck, 29/01/1971 - 28/03/1971, cat. no. 64
- 1998, Rio de Janeiro, Museu Nacional de Belas Artes, Dali Monumental, 25/03/1998 - 27/05/1998, il. 109
- 2010, Paris, Musée Jacquemart-André, Du Greco à Dalí : les grands maîtres espagnols de la collection Pérez Simón, 12/03/2010 - 01/08/2010, cat. no. 62
- Dalí, Museum Boymans-van Beuningen, Rotterdam, 1970, il. 78
- Dalí: Gemälde, Zeichnungen, Objekte, Schmuck, Staatliche Kunsthalle, Baden-Baden, 1971, p. 170
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 432
- Dalí monumental, Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo Assis Chateaubriand, Sao Paulo, 1998, p. 90
- Du Greco à Dalí : les grands maîtres espagnols de la collection Pérez Simón, Snoeck, Heule (Belgique), 2010, p. 187
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.