Cat. no. P 1068
- Oil on canvas
- 36.1 x 32.1 cm
- Signed and dated lower right center: Gala Salvador Dali 1942
- Private collection
- Mr. and Mrs. Julius Fleischmann
- 2002, Cincinnati, Cincinnati Art Museum, The Golden age of costume and set design for the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo, 1938 to 1944, 10/10/2002 - 12/01/2003, cat. no. 92
- George Amberg, Art in modern ballet, Pantheon, New York, 1946, il. 149
- "[Salvador Dali's «The Ascension»...] (il)", Star, 15/03/1959, Indianapolis, Ind., n. p.
- The Golden age of costume and set design for the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo, 1938 to 1944, Cincinnati Art Museum, Cincinnati, 2002, p. 60
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.