Cat. no. P 697
- Oil on canvas
- 56 x 65 cm
- Signed and dated lower right: Dalí 1954
- The Dali Museum, St. Petersburg (Florida)
- E. and A. Reynolds Morse, Cleveland (Ohio)
- 1954, New York City, Carstairs Gallery, Dali 1954, December 1954 - January 1955, cat. no. 12
- 1965, New York, Gallery of Modern Art, Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, 18/12/1965 - 13/03/1966, cat. no. 139
- 2007, Osaka, Suntory Museum, Dalí multifaceted : centenary exhibition, 08/03/2007 - 06/05/2007, cat. no. 29
- A. Reynolds] [Morse, A new introduction to Salvador Dalí, The Reynolds-Morse Foundation, Cleveland [Ohio], 1959, p. 42
- Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, The Foundation for Modern Art, New York, 1965, p. 117
- Max Gérard, Dalí de Draeger, Blume, Barcelona, 1968, il. 211, il. 76 (detail)
- Ninety-three oils by Salvador Dalí : 1917-1970, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1973, p. 175
- Salvador Dalí ... a panorama of his art, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland, 1974, p. 105, p. 175
- Dalí: the Salvador Dalí museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston. Toronto. London, 1991, il. 84
- Robert Descharnes, Gilles Néret, Salvador Dalí, 1904 -1989, Benedikt Taschen, Köln, 1994, p. 474
- Marco Di Capua, Dalí, Librairie Gründ, Paris, 1994, p. 233
- Ian Gibson, The Shameful life of Salvador Dalí, Faber and Faber, London, 1997, il. 94
- Robert S. Lubar, The Salvador Dalí Museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston - New York - London, 2000, p. 139
- The Portable Dalí, Universe, New York, 2003, p. 305
- Dalí multifaceted : centenary exhibition, The Chunichi Shimbun, [S. l.], 2007, p. 81
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.