Two Gypsy Lads
Cat. no. P 356
Two Gypsy Lads
- c. 1921
- Gouache on paper
- 49.5 x 74.5 cm
- Signed lower right corner: S/DALI
- The Dali Museum, St. Petersburg (Florida)
- Sala Gaspar, Barcelona
- E. and A. Reynolds Morse, Cleveland (Ohio)
- 1965, New York, Gallery of Modern Art, Salvador Dalí, 1910-1965, 18/12/1965 - 13/03/1966, addendum p. 5
- 1999, Tokyo, Mitsukoshi Museum of Art, Dali exhibition 1999, 12/06/1999 - 20/08/1999, cat. no. 5
- 2006, Tokio, Ueno Royal Museum, Salvador Dali centennial retrospective, 23/09/2006 - 04/01/2007, cat. no. D-3
- A. Reynolds] [Morse, A new introduction to Salvador Dalí, The Reynolds-Morse Foundation, Cleveland [Ohio], 1959, p. 85
- Max Gérard, Dalí de Draeger, Blume, Barcelona, 1968, il. 183 (detail)
- The Draftsmanship of Salvador Dalí, a portfolio of watercolors and drawings, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland [Ohio], 1970, p. 56
- A. Reynolds Morse, Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí : a preliminary study in their similarities and contrast, The Salvador Dali Museum, Cleveland [Ohio], 1973, p. 45 (detail)
- Dalí: the Salvador Dalí museum collection, Bulfinch, Boston. Toronto. London, 1991, il. 134
- Dali exhibition 1999, NTV Europe B.V., [S.l.], 1999, p. 47
- Salvador Dali centennial retrospective, Ueno Royal Museum, Ueno, 2006, p. 29
The copyright on Salvador Dalí's works, included those that are reproduced in this Web page, is held by the Spanish State and has been granted in exclusivity to the Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí.
Pursuant to intellectual property laws in force, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, interactively making available to the public, as well as any other exploitation, by any means, of the works included in this Web page is prohibited.
Any exploitation of Salvador Dalí's works is subject to the prior application and clearance of the relevant licence issued by VEGAP (tel. 91 532 66 32 and 93 201 03 31 ; www.vegap.es). Copyright infringement will be prosecuted according to Laws.