Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol offers one periodic activity that allows visitors to gain a deeper insight into the world of Dalí's muse
- Introduction to the visit. During a brief walk around the ground floor of the Castle, our guide provides visitors with some background information about the history of the building and about Gala's life and explains the main Dalinian decorative elements in each space.
|INTRODUCTION TO THE VISIT||FREE ( GENERAL TICKET* PRICE NOT INCLUDED)||FREE (REDUCED TICKET* PRICE NOT INCLUDED)|
TIMES AND LANGUAGES
The days and times of both activities change depending on the time of year.
GENERALS CONDITIONS FOR BOTH ACTIVITIES:
- Guided Visit: you can buy your ticket here
- Introduction to the visit: visitors must sign up for the activities at the information desk on arrival at the Castle or reserve a place by telephoning +34 972 48 86 55.
- Individual visitors only. Groups of more than nine people will not be accepted.
- Limited places available.
- The Management reserves the right to suspend or modify the guided tours and introductions if necessary for museum organisational purposes.
- Check the welcome specific measures regarding the COVID-19 Virus