For Christmas, Gala Dalí Castle in Púbol offers two periodic activities that allow visitors to gain a deeper insight into the world of Dalí's muse
- Introduction to the visit. During a brief walk around the ground floor of the Castle, our guide provides visitors with some background information about the history of the building and about Gala's life and explains the main Dalinian decorative elements in each space.
- Guided tour. This informative visit lasts 60 minutes. Our guide accompanies visitors through the different rooms in the Castle where Gala lived and where, between 1982 and 1984, Salvador Dalí also worked.
TIMES AND LANGUAGES
The days and times of both activities change depending on the time of year.
INTRODUCTION TO THE VISIT
Check here the timetable of introductions to the visit and guided visits for December.
Remember that on December 25th the museum will be closed.
On December 26th the service of introductions to the visit and guided visit are not available.
GENERALS CONDITIONS FOR BOTH ACTIVITIES:
- Visitors must sign up for the activities at the information desk on arrival at the Castle or reserve a place by telephoning +34 972 48 86 55.
- Individual visitors only. Groups of more than nine people will not be accepted.
- Limited places available.
- The Management reserves the right to suspend or modify the guided tours and introductions if necessary for museum organisational purposes.
* On weekday bank holidays guided tours replace the introductions. Information on +34 972 48 86 55.
* Guided tours and introductions to the visit can be arranged for specific days and times to suit visitor needs. Tel. +34 972 48 86 55 / email pubol(ELIMINAR)@fundaciodali.org
For further information, please telephone: +34 972 48 86 55 or email: email@example.com